Personal Injury & Workers’ Compensation
Frontier Law Group works to protect those who have been wrongfully injured.
Whether you have suffered from a slip and fall, trip and fall, auto accident, mold toxicity or other injuries stemming from the negligence of another, you do not need to suffer the cost. Our professionals will enforce your rights.
Our firm works closely with experienced professionals that have successfully litigated and resolved many high value personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Whether it is against insurance companies, businesses, or individuals, do not personally endure the costs of the injuries or suffer needlessly. Our professionals will diligently work to enforce your rights.
- Medical Bills. If you are suffering from personal injuries then you likely need medical care. Medical care stemming from personal injuries can be expensive. Often, clients require ongoing medical care that ends up costing tens of thousands to hundred of thousands of dollars.
- Pain and Suffering. Pain and suffering is a critical aspect of your recovery because the damage to your health is lifelong. Compensation based on pain and suffering is determined based on numerous factors, including the severity of your injuries and the lifelong effect on you and your loved ones.
- Lost Wages. If you have been injured as a result of another’s negligence, it’s possible you had to miss work. Under Florida law, you are entitled to recover these lost wages.
- Wrongful Death. If your loved one has been killed because of an accident or the negligent act of another, you are entitled to seek compensation for this loss. Under Florida law, the wrongful death of a loved one can be devastating to a family. Compensation from a wrongful death lawsuit includes:
- Costs of lost income
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of love and support
- Emotional Distress. If you have suffered from emotional distress as a result of the negligence of another, our lawyers at Frontier Law Group will help you prove your loss in a court of law. You may be entitled to compensation. Under Florida law, if you can demonstrate that your mental distress created physical side effects such as muscular impairment, paralysis or any other physical injury that can be linked to the negligent act then you maybe entitled to compensation.
- Punitive Damage. Punitive damage claims may be appropriate for stations where individuals, businesses, or insurance companies have acted recklessly. For instance, if a large company decides to knowingly ignore safety protocols which leads to injuries, that company could be subject to punitive damages. As zealous advocates for the injured, our lawyers will work to stop individuals and large companies from continuing their wrongful conduct.
Contact us today for a consultation.