Property Damage Claims
• Has your commercial or residential property suffered damage?
• Do you need to make a claim with your insurance company?
• Have you already submitted a claim to your insurance company?
• Has the insurance company denied or underpaid your claim? Don’t settle for less or nothing at all.
• Just because the insurance company denies or underpays your claim does not mean you must stop and accept their coverage determination.
• The professionals at FLG have years of experience successfully fighting denied and underpaid claims on behalf of our clients. We charge no fee unless we are successful at obtaining a settlement for you. Call Frontier Law Group today to speak with an Attorney about your insurance claim.
Any Floridian knows the perils of living through a hurricane or severe storm. Very often these storms damage your property. They can create openings in the roof, doors, windows, or walls, and , as a result, water will inevitably seep in and create more damage. In these circumstances, like the millions of other Floridians who pay premiums on their home and business insurance, you expect your insurer to honor the terms of your policy by paying for the repairs to your property. Instead, insurers too often abandon their customers and breach the terms of their insurance policies by either under-paying the value of a claim or denying a claim outright. The result of these under-payments and denials can be devastating. Our clients come to us with leaks ranging from minor seepage to gaping roofs and walls. In either case, once water enters your home or business, the effect can be catastrophic.
Damages often include and lead to mold, mildew, stains on your roof and walls, warped appliances, furniture and fixtures, and even termites.
As a home or business owner, you should not have to deal with the trauma of having to defend yourself against your insurance company while the condition of your property continues to worsen. Our lawyers understand the issues raised by insurance companies and work diligently to ensure that your insurer pays what is rightfully owed to you under your policy. We work to force the insurance companies to honor their agreements and do right by their customers.
Water leaks in showers, A/C units, plumbing, refrigerator supply lines, roof openings, and other areas
Flooding, sink holes
Hurricanes, windstorms, and hail storms
Or any other occurrence that may be covered under your policy